Date:      Fri, 22 Aug 1997 15:02:53 +0200
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.dk.tfs.com>
To:        mystify@iastate.edu
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Zero-length mail messages

try backing out John Dysons changes to the kernel, they are the most
likely culprit...

Poul-Henning

In message <199708221228.HAA00559@friley02.res.iastate.edu>, Patrick Hartling w
rites:
>As of rebuilding last night (cvsup at 11 p.m. CDT), I am having a very
>troubling problem.  xdm does not work as discussed in a couple of previous
>messages, but the real problem is that all incoming mail is zero-length.  :\
>I am using MH mail and slocal to automatically sort all messages that
>arrive.  I would greatly appreciate any help I can get on this problem.
>There may be other things like this arising that I haven't noticed yet, but
>this is the most obvious problem so far.  And of course since I can't read
>any new mail, someone may have already pointed out a similar problem.
>
>Please direct responses to mystify@iastate.edu since I won't be able to
>read it otherwise.  Thanks.
>
> -Patrick
>

>Patrick L. Hartling			| System Administrator
>mystify@friley02.res.iastate.edu	| GIS Facility - 218 Durham Center
>http://www.public.iastate.edu/~oz	| (515)294-2279
>http://www.cs.iastate.edu/~ph		| http://www.gis.iastate.edu

whois: [PHK]                | phk@tfs.com           TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
Power and ignorance is a disgusting cocktail.