Date:      Tue, 30 Jun 1998 06:23:08 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        mike@smith.net.au (Mike Smith)
Cc:        tlambert@primenet.com, wheelman@nuc.net, steve.a@cableinet.co.uk, current@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A Little Cancer Patient need Your Attention

> > > Not only does this have NOTHING to do with FreeBSD, it is a fraud, and if
> > > you took some time to READ the message, you would realize that.  The
> > > website above is an excellent place to check up on things like this.
> >
> > Not only that, AlfaCell, Inc. has practically cured most cancer,
> > and has completed stage III clinical trials in humans in support
> > of their NDA filing later this year.
>
> If this is the blood flow restriction technique, then it's not a cure
> and only barely a symptomatic remedy.
>
> Cancer is entropy.  You don't cure it; you can slow it.

Onconase is a derivative of a chemical produced by the North American
Tree Frog.

It has proven effective against pancreatic adenocarcinoma, malignant
mesothelioma, renal cell carcinoma, and prostate cancer.

In other words, every solid-body tumor that it has been tested against.

Every solid-body tumor that it has been tested against.

It is *not* the blood flow restriction technique.

Welcome to the 90's.

By 2037, we expect to have fully functional cryogenic biostasis and
a full map of the human genome.

Meanwhile, Geron, Inc. has identified the genes responsible for human
telemerase encoding.  Can you say "goodbye, aging"?

PS: Human telomerase is present in 100% of all cancers, as the restriction
enzyme responsible for the Hayflick limit has been identified, and is now
targetable via monoclonol antibodies.

We may, in fact, be the last generation to die.

"Oh brave new world, that has such things in'it"
						-- Aldous Huxley

And people wonder why I fight for "the right thing" in favor of "the
expedient thing"... it's because I expect to have to live with my
decisions for a long, long time.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---