Date:      Sat, 10 Mar 2007 15:45:13 -0500
From:      "Nattawut" <nattawutn@hotmail.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD/i386

Dear Sir/Madam,

 I'm a Windows Platform user, I just got the machine that contain
FreeBSD/i386 already install. I try to use it but I can't get through the
the login password screen. This machine was left over from the place that I
used to work but it had been closed my boss gave to me. It the Travla
mini-ITX case brand new and it small when I turn it on it just ask for loin
name and password , I just have no idea who should I ask for help because I
don't know how they get this machine from. Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Leo. (New York)