Date:      Sun, 16 Apr 1995 17:24:59 -0700
From:      Mark Diekhans <markd@grizzly.com>
To:        shane@et.pronex.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: UUCP / sendmail

>my domain is succesfully transferred.  However, I wish my domain
>to feed client sites, and just cannot seem to get it done.  It is
>not a matter of connectivity so much, since my client uucp sites
>can dial in and drop off mail, (and can pick up mail if it exists.)

I have used the m4 macros that come with sendmail (they are in the
FreeBSD 2.* source tree) to set up a uucp-only site that uses
domain addressing.  They are a little berkeley specific, but
I was able to make it work.  Its a lot easier than figuring out sendmail.
I also use a mailer table to sepcify the connected sites.

I will send you my files in a separate piece of mail.

Mark