Date:      Thu, 07 Mar 1996 00:09:53 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Act Now !

Your worst internet bandwith polluter is Win95 8)

Voice data streams tend to be relatively low bandwith compared to
lets say net browsing or downloading images.

What is good in the sense of net bandwith misuse with respect to audio
is that if the network is not fast people get to be very annoyed
at the audio effects 8)

	Amancio