Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 1998 11:20:30 +0800 (SGT)
From:      chas <panda@peace.com.my>
To:        Paul Griffith <paulg@interlog.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Any cyrus wizards out there ???

Paul,

Thank you !

Reading the NC world article, I felt like I could have written
it myself.... I've been through the whole procedure so many times,
and actually followed everything to the letter.

However, the article made me go potter on the machine again
and I decided to check which files/directories my cyrus
administrator did not have access to : suddenly some imap files
in /usr/local/etc/ showed up, including imapd.conf !
As it turns out, I've been using /etc/imapd.conf for my configuration
(since the first time I tried cyrus, I started out with the cyrus
source) but the port uses /etc/local/etc/imapd.conf.

As so often happens, within 10 minutes of waking up, solve something
that stumped me for hours last nite.
Thanks indeed :)

chas