Date:      Mon, 5 Jan 2015 22:27:55 +0530
From:      "Ron" <rsarma77@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Business funding quote

=EF=BB=BFHello
=20
We are financial services provider focused on helping to solve the cas=
h flow needs of our small business customers.

While lenders require a great deal of documentation, but our company r=
equires a minimal paperwork and is dedicated to making the funding pro=
cess as fast as possible.

Our goal is to be able to help everyone as much as possible.

Please kindly reply back with your company details along with your pho=
ne number, and we will get back to you shortly.

Looking forward to serve you.

Best regards,

Michelle