Date:      Fri, 19 Dec 2003 14:32:19 +0200
From:      Byron Schlemmer <byrons@telkomsa.net>
To:        FreeBSD-GNOME <gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Evolution sending hassles

--=-wyI/hmR2Y1tV5ADjfxny

Hi,

For the past week or so I've been unable to send email through my ISPs
SMTP server using Evolution 1.4.5 on 4.9-RELEASE. The error I receive is
the following :

Error while performing operation:
DATA termination response error: Requested action not taken: mailbox
unavailable.

Now initially I thought fine my ISP has done something however
subsequently I've tried on an older machine, running 5.1-RELEASE-p10 and
Evolution 1.4 and I can send without fail through the same SMTP server.

I've tried reinstalling (removing, adding) Evolution but the problem
hasn't abated. Naturally I started with a clean Evolution config in my
home directory to.

Anyway have any ideas what is going on here?

--=20

	Byron

--=-wyI/hmR2Y1tV5ADjfxny

--=-wyI/hmR2Y1tV5ADjfxny--