Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 2002 18:52:16 +0100
From:      "Sandi Rakovec" <sandi.rakovec@siol.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Mgetty,callback and multiple modems!

Hello group!

I have succesfully establish callback with freebsd and ppp, with a lot of
help from the grup memebers. I use mgetty and ppp from
/usr/share/examples/ppp.conf.sample callback-server: and I use 3COM ISDN PRO
TA on (cuua1). The line is ISDN and it works fine.
But now the tricky question. On the other port cuua0 I would like to connect
analog modem which will wait on the different phone number becouse my users
also have analog lines at home.
How can I specify in a ppp.conf that ppp will use a device that was called
at. Here I have my ppp.conf now.
server:
 enable pap passwdauth
 enable proxy
 set ifaddr 192.168.0.1 192.168.0.100-192.168.0.150
 accept dns

callback-server:
 load server
 allow internet
 set callback cbcp
 set cbcp
 set log +cbcp
 set redial 10+10-5.3 7
 set device /dev/cuaa1
 set speed 115200
 set dial "TIMEOUT 15 \"\" AT OK-AT-OK ATDT\\T CONNECT"

in ppplogin I have
exec /usr/sbin/ppp -direct callback-server
and in login config of mgetty i have
/AutoPPP/ - - /etc/ppp/ppplogin

My question is how do specify in a ppplogin file that if a call in device is
cuua1 goto callback-server-isdn if a call in device is cuaa0 the call
callback_server_analog which will be identical as callback-server-isdn one
only difference will be in set device line?

Best regards!

Sandi