Date:      Wed, 5 May 1999 19:26:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joseph Scott <joseph@randomnetworks.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   FBSD users in Sacramento, CA

	All this talk of advocacy reminded me of something, I just started
a new job in Sacramento, CA and I've been hunting around for a FreeBSD
users group for Sacramento.  So far I haven't come up with anything.

	So if someone knows of an existing group can you drop me a line?
If there really is no group then maybe we/I can try and start something up
during the summer ( after I actually move to the Sacramento area,
commuting is not what I want to do forever ).  My office is at CSU Sac,
so it would be nice to meet close to that area :-)

	While I'm at it, any ISP's in the Sac area that are FreeBSD heads?

Joseph Scott
joseph@randomnetworks.com