Date:      Sun, 29 Oct 2000 20:22:08 -0600
From:      "Tony Johnson" <gjohnson@gs.verio.net>
To:        "soZeKiZeR" <cjpellet3@netscape.net>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: wireless networking

You can buy a wireless hub that will allow you and your neighbor to talk on
the same network as if you were connected via cables.  The Fcc has static
frequency settings for this but if you are in the USA, yu can use the
Euorpean frequencies if you are receiving interference.  I just used one at
a convention center with thousands of people,  cell phones, wireless
microphones and all, and the hub worked like a charm.