Date:      Mon, 03 Nov 1997 18:54:51 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Ben Cottrell <benco@pendor.McKusick.COM>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mv /usr/src/games /dev/null - any objections?

> I'm not in front of my freebsd box at the moment, but an ls of /usr/games
> on a NetBSD system produces:
>
> adventure    caesar       fortune      morse        rain         teachgammon
> arithmetic   canfield     gomoku       number       random       tetris
> atc          cfscores     hack         phantasia    robots       trek
> backgammon   chess        hangman      pig          rogue        wargames
> banner       cribbage     hide         pom          rot13        worm
> battlestar   dm           larn         ppt          sail         worms
> bcd          factor       mille        primes       snake        wump
> boggle       fish         monop        quiz         snscore

Hmmm.  I wouldn't be surprised if gomoku, phantasia (Disney) and trek
were also slated for The Nasty Letter some time in the future.

I'd say NetBSD's got even more infringers in their tree than we do and
would probably be well advised to nuke their /usr/src/games also. :)

And since when was rot13 a "game", anyway?  A pretty boring game, if
you ask me :)

					Jordan