Date:      Sat, 18 Jan 2003 23:49:08 -0600
From:      "Mantas Kriauciunas" <mntkz@mntkz.net>
To:        "'Derrick Ryalls'" <ryallsd@datasphereweb.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: cpanel and problems with adduser

Hey!
Well I got messed up with cpanel. First when I wanted to deinstall it I
asked their tech guy about that. He said to remove some directories and
it should be fine. But that's how fine it is. And still It reinstalled
itself few times, dunno how. I deleted all files I found and users that
it used. But now I need to fix this. Thanks for reply, but after I did
man vipw couldn't find that line that you wanted me to find. I am
running FreeBSD 4.5-RELEASE. So I got short manual about that
command...(I guess you don't want me to paste it hare).. so I wasn't
able to do that. Is there some config file that I could change that?
Thanks!