Date:      Sat, 11 May 2002 21:31:17 +0300
From:      "Eqab Almutairi" <gulfservers@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   /var/log/messages

Hello,

i was trying to move /var to /usr/var but seems i damge everything and now i
have

drwxr-xr-x  19 root  wheel      512 May 10 02:28 var

/var dir is there and not linking anwhere. also my /var/log/messages now
dosnt log anything.

i change it from syslog.conf to start log inside /usr/var/log but no lock.

i want right now only away to fix only the messages and make it log again to
i see whats goes there specialy with my dns.

anyone?