Date:      Sun, 8 Mar 1998 03:43:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John S. Dyson" <dyson@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        ckempf@enigami.com (Cory Kempf)
Cc:        dyson@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, abial@nask.pl
Subject:   Re: New kernel page faults

Cory Kempf said:
> >> OK, so how does one build a *working* kernel?
> >>
> >> Thanks to an answer from Andrzej Bialecki <abial@nask.pl> (give the -a
> >> option to the boot prompt), I can now boot.  So, first thing, I tried to
> >> build a kernel for my system (HW details below).
> >>
> >Make sure that you remove bounce buffers.
>
> OK, did that. Didn't help...

One more thing to try :-).

Try a latest kernel as of now...  If you are not set-up for cvsup, I might
be able to check out a kernel for you (this is not something that I normally
do, but you seem to be fairly persitent :-), and I appreciate that.)

I have fixed numerous problems in the last few days.  There are one or two
minor ones that I am about to commit.  Hows about you grabbing the
current sources as of noon today (approx 9 Hrs.)  Hopefully, that will
have all of my fixes.

John