Date:      Fri, 22 Aug 1997 13:03:31 +0930
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        hosokawa@ntc.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
Cc:        markd@Grizzly.COM, nate@mt.sri.com, grady@scam.xcf.berkeley.edu, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: recommendation for FreeBSD laptop configuration for sound production?

> In article <199708212238.PAA29388@osprey.grizzly.com>
> markd@Grizzly.COM writes:
>
> >> I have my eye on the new Tohsiba T300CT:
>
> I think it's good laptop, but the spec of the CardBus bridge
> (Toshiba-original CardBus bridge) of this machine is unavailable :-<.

This is annoying; I have a T220CDS here at the moment which appears to
have the same part in it (T183GT6JF?).  In "PC-CARD" mode, it works
just dandy, but in "16bit/CARDBUS" I fear that it's going to bomb.

Next you'll tell me there's no chance of getting docco on the USB
hardware too, right?  *sulk*

mike