Date:      Mon, 11 May 2015 23:07:05 +0530
From:      "Martin Bell" <martin.bell@keywords-ranking.com>
To:        <x11@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Performance Based Search Ranking Solution!

Greeting,

SEO as we know is actually gone forever. The recent Google updates to search
algorithm was a final nail in the coffin of an industry that had been in
decline since the major Panda & Penguin update that affected as many as 30%
of all search results. Are you dubious, or worried that your position is
extreme?

If YES is your answer, we have a solution for you - "Performance Based -
SEO" service, Pay only when we rank your keywords on Top searches.

-          FREE website analysis report.

-          No monthly fee.

-          No contractual payout, minimum one time set-up fee.

-          Assured rankings as you only pay for the results.

-          Dedicated 24*7 support.

Our results 'Talk'

Get your website evaluated NOW, Just reply to this email along with your
requirements and contact details and we will call you back shortly.

In case you are NOT INTERESTED, reply with a UNSUBSCRIBE and we'll have you
removed from our database, don't worry! Please provide 2 working days to
remove your email id from our data base.

Thanks & Regards,

Martin Bell
Marketing Manger
Head Office: San Jose, CA 95120