Date:      Tue,  5 Dec 2006 11:56:38 +0100 (CET)
From:      HSBC Bank PLC. <online-accounts@hsbc.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Security Check: Confirm your Log-In details

   HSBC Bank plc *
   HSBC Bank plc

   * *
   *

   We noticed that you have transfered some money from your account and
   would like to take extra security measures to ensure that the
   transaction is not fraudulent.
   We have also increased in length our security number so as to put an
   end to all fraudulent activities.
   You are adviced to follow the link below to confirm your transfer
   before we complete the transaction.

   [1]https://securityalert.hsbc.co.uk/1/2/

   Security Advisor
   HSBC Bank PLC.

   Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot
   be answered.
   For assistance, log in to your HSBC Online Bank account and choose the
   "Help" link on any page.
   HSBC Email ID # 1009