Date:      Tue, 31 Mar 1998 17:40:37 -0800
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@superior.mooseriver.com>
To:        Mark Mayo <mark@vmunix.com>
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 17" monitor recomendations..

On Tue, Mar 31, 1998 at 08:16:43PM -0500, Mark Mayo wrote:
> Hi, it's time for that semi-annual "which monitor should I buy" thread,
> and this time it will be me who starts it!  :-)
>
> Anyhow, my Mag finally blew up, and I had great fun taking the elevator
> to the top of a 20 story building and dropping the piece of crap off
> the roof.. :-)  I never imagined that it would feel so good to watch
> the Mag - which I payed $1400 for 4 years ago - plummet to its
> shattering death....  8-)
>
> So now I'm looking for a new 17" high-quality display. Here are my
> ideas so far - comments/experiences welcome!

[ DELETED ]

I am very happy with my Sony 200sx. It cost me $700.00 about a year ago. I
have seen them here in the Bay Area for around $500.00 in the last few
weeks.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 2.2.5
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses