Date:      Thu, 7 Jun 2001 15:43:17 -0700
From:      "Philip J. Koenig" <pjklist@ekahuna.com>
To:        Bill Moran <wmoran@iowna.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Disk woes

Thanks for the quick reply.

Well I'm screwed because I was doing this via an SSH session,
I can't even cd to /etc or use umount because those paths now
point to the new (empty) disk. Sigh.

I'm going to have to visit the box and use a boot floppy I suppose.

There seems to be a lot of these catch-22's in sysinstall, time to
gather up all my notes and annoy the sysinstall maintainer (JH?)
with them I suppose. :-)

Thanks for the tips.

Phil

On 7 Jun 2001, at 18:09, Bill Moran boldly uttered:

--
Philip J. Koenig                                       pjklist@ekahuna.com
Electric Kahuna Systems -- Computers & Communications for the New Millenium