Date:      Sun, 02 Jan 2000 14:04:47 -0800
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@3-cities.com>
To:        Charlie ROOT <root@tupac.portal.v.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: boot.flp

Charlie ROOT wrote:

> Where i can get boot.flp to make start disckette and get Freebsd 3.4 from
> ftp server

I would get it from

ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/3.4-RELEASE/

but you need to check for a mirror site close to you. You do that from

http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/mirrors-ftp.html

You are far better off buying the 4 cd's because everything including
the ports/distfiles are on them. You really don't have a system until
everything else is there. I don't know of any stores in Poland that
sell them, so you are limited to the .pl. mirror sites.

Kent

> Bye

Kent Stewart
Richland, WA