Date:      Sun, 11 Jul 1999 10:23:58 -0400
From:      Dutch Collins <dutch@charm.net>
To:        bsd-doc <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Documents - the plain paper look - always?

I have stuffed DocBook in the 'ol brain and have a question(s).

1) What are the limits to page beautification, shading and color.

2) I looked over the CD-ROM (walcrk) and did not find the BSD version
   of DocBook. Do I have to ftp the DocBook-FreeBSD version from
   FreeBSD.org?

3) Almost all web sites I visited that had something to do with
   documentation had the same look, plain paper. Is this the preferred
   look for sites or just a look generated by DocBook?

a) New Topic: WP8 does have DocBook and the DOD SGML on the CD. I
   think I have enough windoze\disk\space to give it a try. What
   kind of HTML will fall out? Got me. As soon as I generate
   something useful I will post the URL. It will be notes or maybe
   a man page. ???Maybe something from my C books from 198x years.???

-dutch