Date:      Thu, 8 Nov 2001 09:50:40 -0800 (PST)
From:      kjerste soderberg <kjerstes@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ssh auth on floppy

has anyone done this w/ ssh

Right now ssh for any user is to ssh in w/ their
usernm & passwd.

Would like to chg this, in addition to their usernm &
passwd would like to hand an authorized remote user a
floppy w/ some type of a file that is an
auth token or something and then if they want to
connect they'd have to have
this file in the right place in addn to their usernm &
passwd ???

1.) Where would the right place be for a user to place
this file I hand them?
2.) How do I generate this file/token?
3.) How do I tell the listening sshd that a user has
to have this token on their end in addition to u&p OR
ELSE deny them ...

Thanx
-k
PS: pls reply to me as well, not a member yet of the
questions usergroup/maillist.