Date:      Sat, 29 Jul 2000 17:19:02 +0200
From:      Thomas Bader <thomas@t-bader.ch>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sendmail port, where for art thou?

* Harry Putnam <reader@newsguy.com> [000729 05:42]:
> Deciding to try qmail out, I foolishly deleted many of sendmails files
> including /usr/sbin/sendmail /usr/libexec/sendmail/sendmail.  Thinking
> they could be easily replaced by installing a sendmail `port'.

Or from the backup, which you planed to make yesterday :-)

> I think I scrubbed `mailwrapper' too.
>=20
> Now I find no sendmail port.  Why is there none?  How does one go
> about reinstalling the full sendmail package and helper packages such
> as mailwrapper? =20

Maybe, you can find them under /usr/src/contrib?

Thomas
--=20
  .-.   Thomas Bader =B7 thomasb@trash.net.remove =B7 http://www.t-bader.ch=
/  .-.
  oo|                                                                     o=
o|
 /`'\     Einen Unix-Shellaccount gibt es unter http://www.trash.net/    /`=
'\
(\_;/)       PGP Key-ID: 0x3A4B7F5D (RSA)  0x7584F5D8 (DSA/EG)          (\_=
;/)