Date:      Sun, 4 Jul 2010 12:41:05 -0700
From:      "David Southwell" <david@vizion2000.net>
To:        "'jhell'" <jhell@dataix.net>
Cc:        'Doug Barton' <dougb@freebsd.org>, kde@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Soprano Update eeded to 2.4.4 ? Current version not finding libiodbc

Well I have had 4 people contact who have the same problem. I suggest you
read the latest posting to ports which identifies a solution which actually
works.  Unfortunately Doug's solution does not work because it does not deal
with a number of causes of the errors enumerated in my RE: "Redland compile
error missing librdf  -SOLVED" posting.

However you are right in one thing. An update to Soprano is not required to
fix the problem on freebsd although I understand it is necessary on some
other *ix systems.

However I am sure everyone appreciates your dedication to keeping soprano as
uptodate as possible.

David