Date:      Sun, 6 Jan 2002 22:02:36 +0100
From:      Nils Holland <nils@tisys.org>
To:        brainheap <brainheap@chat.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CIA: cannot find /usr/bin/laden

On Sun, Jan 06, 2002 at 11:25:27PM +0300, brainheap stood up and spoke:
> Hi!
>
> just a lil play of words I wound it funny :0)

Yes, that's right. From what I have heard in the news, the CIA is trying to
rm /bin/laden, but obviously they don't yet seem to know if they are
supposed to look in /bin/laden, /usr/bin/laden or /usr/local/bin/laden.
Usage of the find command could probably be helpful...

Greetings
Nils

--
Nils Holland
Ti Systems - FreeBSD in Tiddische, Germany