Date:      Mon, 15 Nov 2004 20:41:24 +0100
From:      Tomek Tylec <my-buziaki@interecho.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   VIA Rhine II network card

I think that something is wrong with VIA Rhine II network device driver.
I run FreeBSD 5.3. Behaviour of network seems to be random: one time
everything is OK but a second later I can't connect to host in my local
network. But when I connect to other host, not in my network and then
try to connect to previous one everything is ok. Moreover it (usually)
takes really a lot of time to establish connection (I often get
timeout), but when it's set I've got a normal transfer rate.

And it's not a problem with my local network, because on same computer,
but running Fedora Core 2 I didn't noticed any problems with network.

What should I do to give better information about problem ?

And sorry for my English, but I hope it's understandable.