Date:      Mon, 12 Aug 2002 01:08:05 -0700
From:      "Philip J. Koenig" <pjklist@ekahuna.com>
To:        freeBSD-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems building Mutt port

I've run into fatal problems upgrading Mutt 1.2.4 or 1.2.5 on at
least 2 FreeBSD boxes now, using portupgrade.

So today I tried uninstalling the existing version and installing the

port from scratch and it *still* dies.  This time the error had to do

with the directory "de.gmo" being missing.  Last time I tried to
upgrade 1.2.4 it had the same problem:

install: ./de.gmo: No such file or directory.
*** Error code 71

I tried contacting the port maintainer several months ago about this
but got no response.  Anyone have any ideas? (now the box in question

has nothing, since I removed the *working* copy of mutt.. sigh)

--
Philip J. Koenig
pjklist@ekahuna.com