Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 2002 02:17:34 +0100
From:      "Mathias Haas" <mathias.haas@bredband.net>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Maxtor D540X (160gb)

Hello!

Has anyone tried the Maxtor D540X (160gb) with the current version of
FreeBSD?

Did it work? ;-)

There's also a card from Promise called Ultra133 TX2. I think I saw
someone developing drivers for the upcoming version of BSD. But has
anyone got it to run on 4.5 already?

I'm currently running the D540X under Redhat 7.2 with all the latest
kernel patches and it works fine. It's just the OS that I don't like...

Kind regards,
Mathias Haas.