Date:      Sat, 16 Dec 2000 16:54:52 +0600
From:      Vitaly Semkin <vitaly@sinor.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   X failure

I'm Russian :), so I tried to make FreeBSD using my language
correctly in X Window System. I did the following:

startx

and I saw that X was running. Then I exited X and did:

cd /usr/ports/russian/X.language
make install
startx

and got an error:

"X cannot set (or find) default font 'fixed'" (or something like that)

I'm new to FreeBSD, so I reboot the system and tried to start X again
and I got the same error.

Could anyone help me to solve the problem?
I would REALLY appreciate that.