Date:      Mon, 9 Jul 2001 02:11:32 +0400 (MSD)
From:      .@babolo.ru
To:        matt@gsicomp.on.ca (Matthew Emmerton)
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What happened to ports/sdl?

Matthew Emmerton writes:
> The subject pretty much says it all.  I was just attempting to install
> games/gemdropx which depends on devel/sdl and it failed.  Sure enough, all
> devel/sdl contains is README.html, and a cvsup doesn't add or remove
> anything.
0cicuta/usr/ports/devel(1)>pwd
/usr/ports/devel
0cicuta/usr/ports/devel(2)>ls sdl*
sdl10:
total 10
1 CVS/          1 distinfo      1 pkg-comment   3 pkg-plist
2 Makefile      1 files/        1 pkg-descr

sdl12:
total 20
 1 CVS/          1 distinfo      1 pkg-comment   1 pkg-message
 2 Makefile      1 files/        1 pkg-descr    12 pkg-plist

sdlmm:
total 6
1 CVS/          1 distinfo      1 pkg-descr
1 Makefile      1 pkg-comment   1 pkg-plist

gemdropx depends on sdl12

--
@BABOLO      http://links.ru/