Date:      Sun, 25 Sep 2011 15:11:35 +0400
From:      Lev Serebryakov <lev@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Erik Trulsson <ertr1013@student.uu.se>
Cc:        Dmitry Marakasov <amdmi3@amdmi3.ru>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: LDFLAGS support for bsd.port.mk and CPPFLAGS/LDFLAGS cleanup

Hello, Erik.
You wrote 25 =F1=E5=ED=F2=FF=E1=F0=FF 2011 =E3., 14:49:19:

>> > The patch was committed, LDFLAGS and CPPFLAGS and now handled
>> > similarily, shouldn't be passed to CONFIGURE_ENV and should be
>> > altered by +=3D like C/CXXFLAGS.
>>   Add devel/dbus-glib to the list...
>>   Should I make formal PR for all these ports?
> I could build all those ports just fine ysterday (after the referenced
> commit went in) and there has not yet been a wide outcry of people
> having trouble building ports, so I suspect the problem is local to
> your machine.
  It is very strange, as I have csup'ped ports tree without any local
 changes, and try to "portmaster -a" my installation. When I've
 rollback latest changes in these ports, everything works (and
 upgraded) perfectly. Ports database is Ok, no lost files or
 dependencies, etc.

  Many other ports are built without problems, but these three fails
to apply proper LDFLAGS, sqlite3 to actual build commands (please
note, that problem is only if ICU support is turned on for sqlite3,
which is off by default), and tow dbus-related ports on configure
stage.

--=20
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev@FreeBSD.org>