Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 2007 19:39:40 -0800 (PST)
From:      Andrew Gould <andrewgould@yahoo.com>
Subject:   [OT]  advice on wikis and bulletin boards

Strategic planning will be starting soon at my new place of employment, and=
 I'd like to setup a place on our intranet to facilitate discussions and pl=
anning prior to meetings to reduce meeting times and make meetings more pro=
ductive.  This would be a new activity for this organization, so we'll star=
t with just our own office.  User permissions will be needed for security.=
=0A=0AI've used bulletin boards before (phpbb); but they don't seem to be w=
ell designed for group editing of documents.  I've noticed that wiki's have=
 become very popular; but I'm not sure how well they facilitate discussions=
.=0A=0ADoes anyone have any advice or suggestions?=0A=0AThanks,=0A=0AAndrew=
 L. Gould=0A=0A