Date:      Thu, 24 Mar 2005 02:55:02 +0800 (CST)
From:      "T.F. Cheng" <tfcheng@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   pango.module

Hi,
  i have this pango trouble when I start 2 apps. one
is realplay and the other is acroread7. here is what
it is:

realplay:
Error reading modules file
** (realplay.bin:6513): WARNING **: No builtin or
dynamically loaded modules
were found. Pango will not work correctly. This
probably means
there was an error in the creation of:
  '/etc/pango/pango.modules'
You may be able to recreate this file by running
pango-querymodules.

** (realplay.bin:6513): WARNING **: Cannot open font
file for font Fixed 10

acroread7:
Error reading modules file
** (acroread:6521): WARNING **: No builtin or
dynamically loaded modules
were found. Pango will not work correctly. This
probably means
there was an error in the creation of:
  '/etc/pango/pango.modules'
You may be able to recreate this file by running
pango-querymodules.

** (acroread:6521): WARNING **: Cannot open font file
for font Fixed 10

** (acroread:6521): WARNING **: Cannot open font file
for font Fixed 8.3330078125

I googled around and looked through the mailing list,
guessing this is related to my linux-base, what I have
right now is linux_base-8-8.0_4, do I have to upgrade?
if so, to which? thanks!!

TFC

Best Regards,

Tsu-Fan Cheng