Date:      Mon, 8 Jul 2002 09:05:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      rone@ennui.org (figmentality)
To:        Ben Lovett <blovett@bsdguru.com>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mmap() problems in recent -stable ?

Ben Lovett writes:
  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -Ilibmad -I./libid3tag -Iintl            -DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\"  -I/usr/local/include  -Wall -pipe  -O -fomit-frame-pointer -c madtime.c
  madtime.c:29: #error "madtime currently requires mmap() support"
  *** Error code 1

Please see <http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=ag5nh4%242vvu%241%40FreeBSD.csie.NCTU.edu.tw>; for a patch.  I tried it and it solved the problem.

rone
--
Constancy of the speed of light is a conclusion, yes it is a conclusion based
on nonconvincing, irrational assumptions. WHAT IS LIGHT?! Whose light? From