Date:      Wed, 29 Jun 2005 04:00:41 +0300
From:      Abu Khaled <khaled.abu@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   portmanager and perl threaded

I have a situation here where portmanager treats perl-threaded-5.8.7
as an old port and tries to update it.

-snip
have:perl-threaded-5.8.7   status: OLD available:perl-5.8.7   /lang/perl5.8
-snip

Portmanager almost recompiled my entire ports tree and I was lucky to
stop it before it uninstalled perl-threaded-5.8.7
Portupgrade correctly reports that the port is up-to-date but I wanted
to test portmanager and see how it differs from portupgrade.
Can someone give me a workaround for this problem? What options do I
need to add for portmanager configuration aside from IGNORE?

--=20
Kind regards
Abu Khaled