Date:      Mon, 20 May 2002 23:58:10 -0700
From:      "Philip J. Koenig" <pjklist@ekahuna.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   4.6, Sendmail and Webmin

I just reinstalled the Webmin port on a 4.6-RC box.

It appears that the current Webmin port (logically enough) only has
OS entries for FreeBSD up through 4.5.

Since it appears that the various Sendmail changes (extra users,
changes in RC.conf, MC files etc) occurred after the release of 4.5,
and before I screw something up, is it safe to say I should wait
until Webmin becomes "4.6-aware" before I try to start using it to
change sendmail settings?

Thx,

Phil

--
Philip J. Koenig                                       pjklist@ekahuna.com
Electric Kahuna Systems -- Computers & Communications for the New Millenium