Date:      Sun, 2 Aug 1998 23:58:04 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        peter@netplex.com.au (Peter Wemm)
Cc:        osa@serv.etrust.ru, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sendmail-8.9.1 in -current & in 3.0-RELEASE???

> > Hello!
> > Does sendmail-8.9.1 containes in last -current version or in
> > feature 3.0-RELEASE ?
>
> Yes,
>
> It will be imported within the next 12 hours.
>
> Cheers,
> -Peter

How are you going to resolve the "SneakyCat" licensing issues?

Specifically, it's ability to change a UCB licensed program into
a pseudo-GPL'ed program?  (I use "pseudo" here because, unlike
GPL, which poison-pills itself from coopting UCB licensed code
because of the "claim credit" clause, the "SneakyCat" license
has no such compunctions about socializing UCB licensed code...).

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.