Date:      Tue, 3 Jul 2001 16:42:23 -0400
From:      "Peter Brezny" <peter@sysadmin-inc.com>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   asus a7v133 MB promis controller problem?

I'm experiencing _long_ delays in the boot process when the system get to
detecting the onboard ata100 controller built into the asus a7v133 MB i'm
using.

And though i've not done any troubleshooting, when I've got a drive
connected to that controller, the system hangs.

I've also got a 3ware escalade 6200 in the machine as the main controller.

are there known issues with this board and freebsd 4.3?

TIA

Peter Brezny
SysAdmin Services Inc.