Date:      Thu, 4 Apr 1996 14:19:03 -0500
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
To:        Branson Matheson <branson@longstreet.larc.nasa.gov>
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: How can i run Eicon X.25 card with FreeBSD?

[Bogus CCs trimmed.]

<<On Thu, 4 Apr 1996 13:36:39 -0500 (EST), Branson Matheson <branson@longstreet.larc.nasa.gov> said:

>  Darn.. and I was hoping that this could be enabled.. we are working
> here on X.25 for alot of our stuff... would be nice to have a direct
> interface.  Don;t suppose there is a way to re-incorperate this?

Sure there is.  You have to make it work, compile without warnings,
provide some sample applications, and then agree to maintain it.  Just
a Small Matter of Programming.

-GAWollman

--
Garrett A. Wollman   | Shashish is simple, it's discreet, it's brief. ...
wollman@lcs.mit.edu  | Shashish is the bonding of hearts in spite of distance.