Date:      Sun, 8 Dec 1996 23:47:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        committers@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freeze postponed another week....

 * I think you're working from old information (or haven't been reading
 * your core mail :-) - we're still waiting for Justin to ring in around
 * the 10th with the results of his SCSI testing, remember?

I know.  What I didn't know if I was supposed to announce the core
discussion into the public. :)

Satoshi

P.S. It was ME that started the most recent discussion on the 2.2-BETA
     schedule, c'mon Jordan I'm not THAT stupid. ;)