Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2001 16:53:50 -0700
From:      "Mike Vierow" <mvierow@e-agency.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Networking information source

I have a class c that I am attempting to route through a FreeBSD box, but with
little success. The class c is provided by my service provider and is available
on my local network. Would all I need is a static route, or do I need to run
routed to alert my Cisco router that that class c needs to go one hop further?
If this class c was xxx.yyy.zzz.0, and my interfaces were xl0 and xl1, what
would may config look like?

I have searched for info regarding this, but all I have found is the man page of
routed, and several unhelpful mailing list posts. Can someone direct me to a
source where I can learn more information about this? TIA

Mike