Date:      Sat, 17 Feb 2001 17:45:02 -0500
From:      "Peter Brezny" <pbrezny@purplecat.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   vpopmail make install fail, after one 'successful' install more info

No one replied to the first post.  Since that time, i've even run
/usr/src/make world and completely removed the port and binaries, starting
from fresh.  same results.  I've never seen this error before, if someone
could point me in the right direction, i'll take it from there.

TIA

Peter Brezny
purplecat.net