Date:      Fri, 2 Feb 2001 14:28:37 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Reego <brian@bognet.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Broken Network ?

Hi I'm not to sure if this is the right list for my question.
I'm running a 133 on freebsd 4.2-Stable 32mb ram peer to peer
with a machine on 98 se everything works fine between the 2
untill i reboot the 98 machine when it boots back it can't see
the BSD machine nor can the bsd machine see it untill i reboot
the BSD machine is this a BSD problem or a windows ? if it's BSD
have you any ideas on what the problem is ?
thanks in advance could you cc all replys to my mail address as i
am not on the list