Date:      Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:52:41 +0100
From:      michael <michael@nettmail.de>
To:        Vahric MUHTARYAN <vahric@doruk.net.tr>
Cc:        freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ipfw samples, help follows.....

http://msresearch.ma.cx/ipfw

EHLO @ALL,

last week i have sayed, that i would make an page for
ipfw-samples and related.

Now it's time to say yes it's work..

At this time please excuse me, i be a little bit busy...
i have created only a Directory with the first samples...time....
this is the first step....

later follows scripts with accounting,
very simple may useful client-firewall,
descriptions over rules, nat/dnat....

if my time give it later i will putting here configurations from
servers (not real, may the way to have an...server  with...goes to ...)

i will make howto's for useful systems, may *wake up* i can not do anything!
I will only support questions related to FreeBSD, no other *nix *nux *bsd *BSD!
And never never never i give at this point support for M$-Products...
these may are good things }8-) , but not for me!

back to the reality....

http://msresearch.ma.cx/ipfw

at this time i must build a new Firewall....

the scripts can be found on the link above.

my contact for quuestions or help or or or...

michael@nettmail.de

best regards

michael