Date:      Sun, 28 Feb 1999 09:57:23 +0200 (EET)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Strange DNS Problem...am I missing something?

I am having some strange DNS problem here...
some of my domains are not working properly even though
I see that they are active from whois... (they are volelektrik.com
and fatih.net)
I have many other domains hosted on my DNS servers and they are
working just fine but these 2 are not working anyway!
I am sure that I do not have any configuration faults because
I have setup all other DNS names the same as I have done when
I was configuring these 2 dns names...
I have other dns addresses working properly for example
orucoglu.com ispro.net

any suggestions?

I am using 3.1 stable
my DNS servers are 195.174.18.1