Date:      Fri, 12 Jul 2002 00:55:51 +0200
From:      "Patrick O'Reilly" <bsd@perimeter.co.za>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvsup-mirror

Hi everyone :)

I just installed cvsup-mirror.  When it asked me about 'distributions' I=20
was not entirely sure what that meant, so I accepted them all.

I actually just need to create a mirror from which I can locally=20
distribute 'src-all' and 'ports-all' using cvsup on my collection of=20
local machines.  Perhaps 'doc-all' would be nice too (later).

Now, cvsup-mirror started running the distribution 'FreeBSD.cvs', and=20
that seems to include docs, etc.  Is that all I will need?

What exactly are the other distributions, like 'FreeBSD-mail', etc?

Finally, can I enable/disable the distributions simply by editing the=20
value of 'distribs=3D"...' in the file '/usr/local/etc/cvsup/config.sh'?

Thanks.

--=20
Regards,
Patrick O'Reilly.