Date:      Thu, 28 Oct 1999 14:14:11 -0700
From:      Dhaval Shah <dshah@iprg.nokia.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Making a Toshiba Tecra dual boot

Hi
	I have Toshiba Tecra 8000 series laptop which has Windows 98
preinstalled. I partitioned the disk sucessfully using FIPS and
inslatted FreeBSD 2.2.6 from CD-ROM sucessfully.
	Only after doing so I realised or came across the PAO package on
FreeBSD.org. The website is pretty instructive for 3.3 release but it
only mentions abotu a PAO ready bootfloppy for 2.2.6 release.
	Does this mean I have to CVSup the latest PAO source from the ftp site,
build it localy on some other machine, prepare the PAO floppies localy
for 2.2.6 release and re-install freebsd in its entirety using the
bootfloopy already available from the website??
	If anyone knows the answer or have came across (which I am sure many of
you), please let me know what needs to be done.

	As a side info, the laptop is a DHCP client of our corporate network
and runs perfectly fine when booted from DOS and I would like it to do
the same when running FreeBSD.

thanks
Dhaval.