Date:      Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:08:36 -0800
From:      Gary D Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   /etc/XF86Config for X11-4.2.X on an Intel-815 mainboard?

	Hi People,

	Anyone out there who has an XF86Config file working with
	the Intel-815 mainboard *and* has the resolution of at
	least 1280x1024??

	Around 19 months ago I got my XF86Config
	file working on a small (15") CRT at 1024x768.   On my
	new Hitachi tube, nothing I have tried so far results in
	any definition finer than 1024x768.  Isthe i810 driver
	limited to this?

	I've used the auto-generated template from XFree with
	several mods.  I'm stuck at 1024x768 and using a tube that
	can do much higher.  Would be much obliged if somebody
	would send an i810/i815 configuration file ...  Just slip
	file in a brown paper bag!

	thanks much,

	gary

--