Date:      Thu, 10 Jun 1999 08:03:43 -0600
From:      "Jason L. Schwab" <jschwab@royal.net>
To:        Brian Sletten <bsletten@nova.org>, Richard Kiss <richard@homemail.com>
Cc:        tanizaki@excite.com, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: burning a cd

Dear People,

	I have burned several cd under freebsd using that burndata script. I have
an Mitsumi IDE 4x CDR.. it works great
under freebsd... you need to use acdXc instead of wcdXc to use your burner
for burning. like so:

make the image file to burn with mkisofs ... for this i'll call it image.img

% cd /usr/share/examples/atapi
% sh burndata acd1c image.img

it'll go thro and burn the cd. it works great. let me know if you can't get
it to work!

-- cya